About Nexus Nursing Institute
Nexus Nursing Institute is charged with providing high-quality training services to students and professionals across the country. We are a premier at providing test prep courses for the nursing exams offered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing Standards. Since 2008, our organization has successfully helped hundreds of students with the exam. Nexus Nursing Institute is one of the few U.S based company offering services on the most recent nursing exams. With the aid of our chat and virtual whiteboard workspace, we deliver a collaborative environment to both students and tutors. Our success in helping nursing schools and students is unparalleled to other providers of the exam. One-on-One online instruction has been verified to be effective in helping students pass the exams.
Nexus Nursing Institute offers test preparation courses for the following subject areas:
- NCLEX – RN – National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses
- NCLEX – PN/LVN – National Council Licensure Examination for Practicing Nurses
About Eva J. Deliverance
Eva J. Deliverance is the Chief Nursing Instructor who works with Nexus Nursing Institute, Inc. Her mission is to assist nursing students in understanding nursing-related content, test-taking strategies and how to pass the NCLEX on the very next attempt.
Eva knows that this is possible through specific strategies and content related understanding. She believes in providing students with a strong foundation to build upon the nursing concepts and strategies provided. She has worked with and supported numerous nursing programs in bringing up their NCLEX passing rate by an average of 80% within two semesters. She is a Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in Pediatrics and also a Certified CPR Instructor with the American Red Cross. She has trained hundreds of nursing instructors on how to teach towards preparation for the NCLEX exams and to provide much needed “content bridging” to struggling students. Eva has organized NCLEX boot camps to thousands of students and assisted them in successfully passing the NCLEX exams on their very next attempt.
Eva holds a Master’s degree in Nursing Science from Chamberlain University, and currently pursuing her Doctorate of Nursing Practice from Philadelphia University.
How NNI came to be?
Years back, a small group of nurses came up with the idea to use the internet to offer services in the educational area anytime and anywhere. We came across several tutoring programs for various subjects and exams; however, tutoring for the NCLEX exams was not so organized and quality enough. Flashing back on our experience in taking the exams, we saw a very good opportunity to create an organization that will be able to help students in passing the NCLEX exam.
What We Do?
Based in Florida, NNI helps the nation in helping people pass their NCLEX exams with flying colors. We boast of several years of assisting students in passing their professional exams, and we have since then established a reputation of success. Through our chat workspace, virtual whiteboard, we offer an interactive learning environment for students. We provide our services through online test prep courses.
Why should you choose us?
- We distinguish ourselves from other NCLEX providers as our organization is focused on just one mandate; which is supporting students with the nursing exam since its inception in 2008.
- We have dedicated substantial time in creating and updating contents of the new NCLEX exam based on the standards and regulations of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN). Our course content and curriculum has been reviewed and approved.
- Our obligation is to our students with guaranteeing satisfaction and a passing score in the NCLEX exam. Our certified tutors will work with honesty, respect, and patience to make your experience the best.
- Our team continues to research on all exams and keep our courses updated with all recent information. We are closely linked with the exam providers to keep track of future changes and ensuring that we are always providing the most recent content. Not only that we keep exam questions updated with the most recent contents, but we also research the test-taking techniques which will guarantee success in the exams.
- We pride ourselves of countless live online tutoring sessions under our belt. Our students tell us about their performance in the exam which has helped us improve in helping students pass their exams.
- We do a comprehensive update on our test prep courses frequently to reflect the recent changes.
- Our company is based in the US with tutors all over the country. We are one of the top providers for NCLEX exams in the United
- Most organizations use the general college material for online course material and always putting students in a bind due to their no refund policy. Our courses are researched and tailored to the exam and your areas of weakness. You will also get to have a chat with our online tutors each week with our online prep test course. Check our terms and conditions page for our refund policy.