- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 day
- Language English
- Students 23
- Assessments Self
Esophageal Cancer, Esophageal Diverticula and Esophageal Varices
- Esophageal Cancer, Esophageal Diverticula and Esophageal Varices
- Gastritis, Peptic Ulcer Disease including Clinical manifestations, Complications and Conservative Therapy
- GERD Drug Therapy and Nursing Management, Hiatal H… Interventions and Gerontologic Considerations
- GERD, Clinical Manifestations, Complications, Nutritional Teaching and Drug Therapy
- Part 1a Nausea and Vomiting, Drug Therapy, Nutritional therapy, acute care nursing interventions and nursing assessment for the patient with Nausea and Vomiting
- Part 1b Normal Nutrition, malnutrition and tips for a healthy lifestyle
- Part 2a Acute Care of the malnourished patient, Gerontological considerations and Enteral vs Parental Nutrition.
- Part 2b Nausea and Vomiting Ambulatory Care, Gerontologic considerations &Inflammation of the mouth, and Oral Cancer
- Part 3 Enteral Nutrition, management of tube feeding, delegation of care and nursing interventions for the enteral feedings.
- Part 4a Parental Nutrition and Nursing Management.
- Part 4b Parental Nutrition and Nursing Management