Pricing and Non-Refundable Deposit:
Total cost for review: $195
Deposit: The $50, non-refundable deposit guarantees you a spot in the Review listed on your receipt as long as you pay the remaining balance on or before the first day of the review.
Balance: The remaining balance of $145 ($195 total cost – $50 non-refundable deposit = $145 balance) is due on or before the first day of the review. The balance may be paid at the time of online registration, through your online account, or on the first day of the review (at certain reviews, in-person payment will not be offered. See description for details).
Registration: Once the non-refundable $100 deposit is received, you will be emailed a registration confirmation receipt that will be your ticket (it will contain a QR/Barcode). You must bring your registration confirmation receipt and photo ID (and make sure the name entered with your deposit matches your Photo ID).
A minimum of ten (10) students is required per live review, we reserve the rights to move you to the next review based on your availably if we have than less ten (10) registered students.
Taking a review as a Refreshers:
The review does not include a guarantee that you’ll pass the exam and it does not include private tutoring. However, the review does include unlimited refresh sessions. This means once you have paid in full and attended your first review, you are able to take the review again at no cost as a Refresher as long as there are openings in the review for refreshers.
While you are able to attend any review that has space free of charge as a Refresher, if you wish to guarantee a spot in a review as a refresher, you will be required to register online and pay a registration fee.
* Once you have paid for and attended a NNI NCLEX Review, you may attend again, without charge, a regularly scheduled 2-day review, as long as there is space available, and you have made arrangements in advance
* If you wish to guarantee a spot as a Refresher, there will be limited Refresher spots that are available for a registration fee
* Please bring your photo ID
* Please bring your original paid in full, emailed receipt (which we will use to locate you in our database) and your new Refresher (if you choose to pay the registration fee) receipt
ONLY the person listed on the original paid-in-full receipt in our database will be admitted as a refresher. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to refreshers that violate any of these terms.
*You are registering for a live, in person review or Live On Line Review based on selection. You are registering to attend in person or online at the location listed.
* You agree to not audio record or video record any portion of the review.
If you have further questions about any of these terms and policies, please contact us at